Health Benefits of Zeolite
Amazing natural supplement
There are more than 40 types of zeolites. They differ by:
- Structure: acicular, layered, fibrous, platy
- Biogenous properties
Active component: sorption, ionic exchange, catalysis. Inclusion of other zeolite-containing species and ballast substances: crystal, volcanic glass, various types of clay (montmorillonite, kaolin, vermiculite, marl etc.). Active zeolite component: clinoptilolite.
The efficiency of zeolite tuff depends on the following factors:
- Structure, morphology and size of mineral particles (tetrahedronic, isometrical, cuboctahedronic etc.);
- Mineralogical structure;
- Exposure activity of micro-crystal zeolite surface and formation of active centres, participating in the enzymatic transformations;
- Texture specifications of the Zeolite tuff formation area; for instance, whether the location of the field of zeolite is in the proximity of bauxites with active Al, uranic fields etc., which contribute to active components’ structure of Zeolite. In those cases, zeolite could be attributed to the cancerous raw materials;
- The content of the active components in the final product depends on the activation technology applied (the process of heterogeneous structural chemical modifications, for instance, the increase of the decationing process in the biological environment, including the digestive system.